- We fully understand and appreciate that a number of colleagues, students and our community may be feeling worried, for themselves or for their friends and families.
- The College is closely monitoring the development of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and is responding in line with the latest advice from the Indian Government. The health and safety of all students and staff is our primary concern. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and provide maximum flexibility with regard to your attendance and learning.
- 1.We are now offering all our courses, online blended.
- 2.The College will continue to update students and staff as new information becomes available. Please check the GIET website regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest updates.
- 3.Preventative measures have been implemented including increased frequency of cleaning , new signage regarding hygiene practices and installation of hand sanitiser across the College.
- 4.We continue to adopt very good hygiene practices and avoid social gatherings, face-to-face meetings, touching and handshakes.
Information for Students:
- 1.We remain committed to offering you flexible study options. Given these unique circumstances we are taking additional adjustments to our study delivery to give your extra piece of mind.For units where lectures will be provided online.
- 2.Stay at home and do your class online via ZOOM and participate in the Zoom presentations.
We are confident that we can tackle whatever challenges this situation throws up as the inclusive and supportive community that we are.
We continue to pray for medical treatment for this virus and the people effected.