The department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering since its inception in year 2009 is involved in the study of evolving subjects. This department offers one under graduate course (B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering) and a post graduate course (M.Tech in Power Electronics and Drives). This department is dedicated to the current needs of the industry. Application of new technologies in various fields is one of the main focuses in the departmental activities. EEE is a subject that naturally partners with other disciplines to open whole new engineering avenues. The department has grown not only in terms of Faculties and Students but also in terms of state of the art laboratories for students.
This course not only introduces the students into the world of Electrical and Electronics Engineering but also gives them strong technical knowledge. This B.Tech degree Program provides a balance between depth of knowledge acquired through specialization and breadth of knowledge acquired through exploration. The department also promotes research activities amongst its students and faculties. EEE Department also encourages its students to involve themselves in various learning and interaction activities.
Post Graduate Program( PG)
The emphasis now turning to efficient use of present technologies, Department of EEE through its master degree course i.e. M.Tech in Power Electronics and Drives provides the students all major exposure in the discipline of Power Electronics. It exposes the students to the present day to day scenario and encourages them to use their technical skill to improve the present day power handling capabilities. The study of power electronics and drives provides an in-depth understanding of the technologies by means of power electronics devices and Electrical Machines.
We dedicate ourselves to attain, sustain and foment peerless excellence in technical education. To this end, we will pursue continuous development of state of the art facilities of equipments, infrastructure, innovation, research and to subsume them in ethical and moral values.
To be a global leader in providing Electrical and Electronics Education, Research and Innovation.
- To produce globally competent graduates having creative skills and ethical values keeping pace with ever-changing technological advancements in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Improved alumni services
- Emphasize on Research activities.
- Develop and implement industry-Institute interaction plan
- Enrich student learning through short term training and dual certification programs through educational Institutes industries inside the country and beyond.
- To educate future leaders who are the most sought-after engineering graduates in the world
- Provide high quality library, instructional materials, programs and consultancy services.
- Help the students to develop a passion to win and a global mindset.
- Continue to satisfy our reputation as a community leader and partner, providing a variety of engineering education and services.
- Provide administrative, academic and support services that create an environment conducive to teaching, learning and student success.
Change being the only constant in life one should evolve in order to foment all developments. Strength plays a pivotal role in achievement of goals and objectives of the department.
The key strengths of the department are as follows:
- EEE is a leading department for the industry as well as research point of view
- Well qualified and experienced faculties
- Strong department level support for faculty research activities
- Supportive working environment among department members
- Strong research potential with proven records of high quality research, relatively good faculty members in research; active faculty publication activities.
- Department provides interaction of students with persons of repute from different industries.
Prof. Balaji Prasad Padhi
Greetings from the EEE department, Gandhi Institute For Education & Technology, Bhubaneswar. It gives me immense pride and pleasure to lead the Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department of this esteemed, prestigious and one of the fast growing institution of eastern India.
We at EEE department continue to transform the way we live - from the latest gazettes through sophisticated scientific and industrial technologies. Further, we believe that contributing to long-term economic prosperity through a commitment to education, research and service. Sitting squarely in an Engineering Faculty, the Department of EEE is focused on devising innovative, accurate solutions to complex problems, whilst ensuring that the solutions execute optimally. The departmentâ€™s excellent infrastructure, extremely talented teaching faculty of the best kind ensuring quality education and staff, along with a Training and Placement Cell ensures a bright future to its students. Thus we are confident that our students will emerge as assets not only to this institution and to the organization they belong, but also to the country at large.
Thanks to the efforts of our management, researchers, teachers, alumnus and students for their continuous support. We continue to play a leading role in our discipline and are committed towards creating innovative and effective professional graduate community which would vivacious and provide continuous learning.
The department offers an excellent blend of research and practice oriented academic programmes. The programme aims to enable the students to become competent professionals and keep pace with the technological advancements and the changing scenario of the industries through focused R&D and essential additional training activities.